GardenUP Greenwalls offer a modular system of easy-to-install cassettes that are also easy to maintain and easy to swap out if you want to change the contents for a new design or seasonal crop.
The cassette comprises principally of a tray that hooks on to a mesh or frame, and a carrier that inserts into the tray, like a cassette. A watering tray sits inside the top of the cassette to distribute the water evenly across the width of the cassette.
The range comes with two principal sizes of cassette the 24-planter or the smaller 12-planter.
- 24-plant cassette (56cm width x 42cm height).
- 12-plant cassette (28cm width x 42 cm height) and
The system is modular so you can have just one single cassette, or multiples; everything up to a 1000!
- Single units can contain 12 or 24 plants and some of our simple Editions offer practical solutions;
- like Culinary Units, Scented Units or Colour Schemes.
Hand-watered 24-plant cassettes.
Multiple units can be arranged side by side to provide a continuous canvas, or spaced to allow views, or introductions of other media and materials. Multiples allow scope for a ‘Designed’ look.
Watering and feeding systems:
‘Keep it simple’ is our watchword.
TWO watering systems are available:
- Hand watering – by Dispersion Tray in the top of each cassette.
- Auto watering – Automatic watering systems are better for multiple cassette systems. These may be Solar-powered or Electric mains options. They may employ rainwater feeds, mains water, or Aquaponic tank feed,
- Auto tap – Automatic feed from a mains tap
- Auto tank – Automatic feed from a rainwater butt or tank.
- Auto Aqua – Automatic feed from a fish tank.